Be a Deeply Feeling Person, Without the Overwhelm
- You’re overwhelmed because you feel everyone else’s emotions deeply
- You consistently put everyone else’s needs before your own
- You’re burnt out from feeling so much and trying to be the “strong” one
- You feel guilty for not being able to do more
- You are sensitive to energy and have strong intuition
- You care, and sometimes feels like you care too much
- You don’t know how to put the overwhelm down
Hey there. I see you. I know you, because I am just like you. I experienced the heaviness of having a big heart but feeling buried by the weight of emotional heaviness. I know what it feels like to constantly put your own needs aside because someone else needs your help first, and round and round we go until you have no energy left for anyone.
I also know you don’t have to continue to live like this. You can continue to care for others, but not have to carry for them. You can find your inner peace and balance AND help others too. It’s not an either/or like my mind used to tell me it was.
Soul Searcher, I REALLY see you. I get it. I’ve lived it and I came out the other side. I left everything in that dreaded list above back where it belongs and now? Now I know how to tap into the strength of my deep feeling gifts without dragging them as the burden I used to perceive them being. I’m here to help you learn how to do this too.
You feel this deeply for a reason. I want to show you how to be the feeling warrior you are AND still have energy to take on your day. The world needs your magnificence but first, your inner being needs you.
Contact me for a free 30 minute Discovery Call and take the first step toward your inner peace.
What to Expect
Please allow up to 75 minutes for your first appointment where we will gain insight into various aspects of your life in a deeper, meaningful way. Subsequent appts. will be 60 minutes in length. Packages are available.
Benefits of Hypnotherapy
For Empaths and Sensitive Women
- Less Overwhelm, more Inner Peace
- Feel Balanced
- Find Your Inner Zen! Ahhhhh…. (I can hear the sigh of relief already!)
- Put Your Needs First so You Can Offer a Better Version of Yourself to Others